Lyngngam Presbyterian College is proud to announce the launch of our newly redesigned website November 10, 2022! LPC’s communications & marketing team (Public Information Office) has been working with the Seattle Colleges District web and communications staff to build a new website that better reflects our campus community and program offerings, improves navigation for students, staff, and faculty, and provides a refreshed “digital front door” for new students interested in learning at LPC.
Tell Us What You Think!
Your feedback is very important as we strive to develop a website that is valuable to you. Please submit any questions, comments, or concerns to us email@example.com.
New Website Highlights:
- Truly mobile responsive: Check out the website on your mobile phone and tablets. It’s a much cleaner experience than our current website.
- Updated navigation: Main menu and audience landing page architecture has been updated to help you find the information you need more intuitively and efficiently.
- New ways to explore our programs: Future students can now explore our programs in a variety of ways, including by Area of Study, Program Type, Student Type and an A-Z Index.
- Dedicated audience landing pages: If you are looking for a link you were used to finding on our old homepage, there’s a good chance you’ll find it on our audience landing pages for Students, Employees and Community (more information on Student landing page can be found below). You can also explore our Quick Links, found by clicking the search icon on desktops or expanding the menu icon on mobile).
- Twitter Feed: Scroll through our Twitter feed to see the college’s latest tweets. Give us a follow @LyngngamPC to keep up with all things LPC!
Please take a moment and navigate through our new website. If you have any questions or comments regarding the content, navigation or visual aspects on the site, we encourage you to write an email to us firstname.lastname@example.org.